OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. SPONSOR. AvMed Physicians Study IX Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Healthline Research LLC, 261 NE 1st Street, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33132 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open only to legal residents of Florida, 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor or AvMed, Inc. (“AvMed”) or their parent company or affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. It is the responsibility of the entrant to verify eligibility.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES THE ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
3. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes or win any Sweepstakes prize. To enter the Sweepstakes, do one of the following: (1) Go to the link provided in the survey invitation between 9:00 a.m. EDT on July 23, 2019, and 9:00 p.m. EDT on August 15, 2019 (the “Entry Deadline”), or such date on which at least 500 completed surveys have been received by Sponsor, and complete and submit the online survey; or (2) print name, street address, city, state or province, ZIP or postal code, and complete email address and phone number on a 3½" x 5" piece of paper, insert in an envelope, and mail to Healthline Research LLC, Attn: AvMed Physicians Study IX, 261 NE 1st Street, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33132. Online entries must be received by 9:00 p.m. EDT of the Entry Deadline. Mailed entries must be postmarked by the Entry Deadline and received by 5:00 p.m. EDT on August 16, 2019, 2019. Limit one entry per person.
Incomplete and/or duplicate entries or surveys will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for, and entrants waive all claims for, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible surveys or entries, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of surveys and/or entries. This waiver includes, without limitation, any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation in this promotion. Any attempt to damage Healthline Research LLC’s survey site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent allowable by law.
For online entry, once you have accessed the Healthline Research LLC AvMed Physicians Study IX survey website at the link referenced in the survey invitation during the time frame given above, click on “Start Survey” to go to the survey and complete the online survey in its entirety. Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. PRIZES AND DRAWING. First 250 submissions completed in its entirety will receive one $20.00 gift card. Drawing for a chance to win one $3,500 Royal Caribbean gift card, or one $2,000 Mandarin Oriental gift card, or one $1,000 Disney gift card.
Winners will be selected at random by Sponsor or its designees from among all eligible entries received prior to the Entry Deadline, which the drawing will be held within four weeks following the Entry Deadline at the offices of Healthline Research, in Miami, Fla. The odds of winning depend on the number of prizes offered in this Sweepstakes and the eligible entries received by Sponsor. Entrants will not be declared official winners until they have complied with all terms contained in these rules and any other terms contained in the invitation to take the survey.
Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify potential winner(s) within five days of the drawing date. Potential winner(s) who are U.S. residents will have 15 days from notification to accept the applicable prize by U.S. mail.
If Sponsor is unable to notify any potential winner by email (including the return of Sponsor’s notification as “undeliverable” for any reason), or if any potential winner fails to timely respond in accordance with notice instructions (including failure to return a required Affidavit of Eligibility), such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner (selected either in the initial or a subsequent drawing) will be notified as set forth above. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to withdraw any prize from the Sweepstakes at any time following the failure of an alternate potential winner to claim such prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner(s). All prizes awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes are nontransferable and non-endorsable. Federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes on or in connection with any prize, and the reporting obligations and consequences thereof, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the winner(s). No substitution of any prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
At the sole discretion of Sponsor, potential winner(s) may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release. If required, the completed Affidavit of Eligibility must be returned with acceptance for the acceptance to be valid.
If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or nonelectronic tampering with any portion of the survey and/or Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the survey and/or Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the survey and/or Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) using all eligible online and write-in entries received. In the event of any such occurrence, the Sweepstakes may be terminated prior to the stated Entry Deadline, and notice of such termination will be posted on the Healthline Research LLC website. Each entrant agrees to be bound by decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
5. RELEASE OF SPONSOR LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release Sponsor, AvMed, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, and legal advisers (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, or use of the prizes, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death, property damage, or loss. Each entrant further agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, claims based upon personal injury, death, property damage or loss, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (2) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (3) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (4) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (5) any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the Sweepstakes.
6. WINNERS’ LIST. The name of the official winner(s) will be available on or about September 20, 2019. The list may also be obtained by mailing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Healthline Research LLC, Attn: AvMed Physicians Study IX, 261 NE 1st Street, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33132. Requests must be received no later than September 3, 2019.